Recruit Island are currently seeking a part time Clerical Officer for their Public Sector client who is based in Ballyfermot, South Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately!
This role will be part of the HR / Payroll administration team. This role will involve assignments to cover clinic administration at a number of locations in the South Dublin area and possibly Kildare on a temporary basis, much of this work will be performed remotely.
Salary: 13.47 per hour
Contract: 3 months initially with a view to being longer
Days & Hours: 18.5 hours per week (3 days one week, 2 days the next)
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities for the post are to:
- Using Payroll systems to complete tasks
- Dealing with Payroll issues and queries
- Administration duties/Data Entry
- Work well as part of a very busy team in a fast-paced environment.
- General office support in the event of absence of existing staff
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service
- Health and Safety must be adhered to at all times.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Familiar with and experienced in Healthcare Administration
- Knowledge of Payroll Systems this is essential
- Excellent computer skills required for this role
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous Clerical experience desirable.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV today!