Client Bookings Coordinator - DNE
Dundalk Co. Louth
Client Care Manager
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, now wishes to appoint a Client Bookings Coordinator to work in our homecare team in Dundalk.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
The role of the Bookings Coordinator includes:
- Booking candidates with clients in the Dublin/North East region across the healthcare division and fulfilling vacancies/open shifts ensuring all is recorded on the booking system
- Adequately fill all open shifts in a timely manner and coordinate with temps and clients effectively.
- Keeping in regular contact with clients to supply with feedback on their requirements and to check if any further requirements.
- Assist in dealing with employee queries to ensure that they are resolved without delay.
- Ensure all active staff are fully compliant to company standards before placing with client.
- Ensure that all staff are following the timesheet policy so that payroll runs efficiently.
- Dealing with payroll enquiries directly from staff, liaising with payroll and delivering query outcome to staff to the best of your ability.
- Adequately liaising with the Compliance/Training Dept. to ensure on-going training courses completed and documents are up to date.
- Working closely with the Client Relationship Manager and Recruitment Administrator for the DNE Team and providing feedback to assist with staff planning.
- Ensure that systems such as TSS and Saturn are being used to full capacity and that all contact with client and temp are logged adequately.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow up skills
- The ability to listen and guide and coordinate staff efficiently
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to targets
- Highly motivated and pride in what one does is key to success in this role
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Why Work for Servisource?
- Attractive bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Training and professional coaching programmes
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlements with the ability to purchase additional
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Save with Savvi Credit Union
- Banking at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Pass
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments
- Zevo Health our Wellness Partner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vibrant Sports and Social Club
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2111-479991 in the subject bar of your email.