Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider, are seeking to recruit a Client Care & Nurse Assessor Manager to work across the South East of Ireland.
The Client Care & Nurse Assessor Manager is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the management team and disseminate information to a team of Nurse Assessors, Booking Coordinators and Recruitment Administrators.
The potential candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing initial nursing homecare assessments and care plans, and to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Business development in a region to maintain exclusivity of care provision.
- Working as part of a regional team with Homecare Assessors, Bookings Coordinators and Recruitment Administrators to ensure care is satisfactory.
- Planning and implementing initial homecare assessments and care plans with prospect service users requiring a homecare service.
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards.
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision.
- Visiting service users during the period of their care provision reviewing care plan updates, holistic reassessments and change in care.
- Carrying out spot checks, client and staff feedback forms.
- Monitoring client satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators
- Fill rates/ Key Performance Indicators (regional)
- Hours (within region)
- New business development
- Client visits
- Valid nursing registration with An Bord Altranais
- Minimum of 2 years post-registration and business development experience
- A clinical background and previous experience in a Healthcare/Homecare setting is beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Experienced people manager with experience in managing a team
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- The ability to manage time is a large part of this role; It is essential that applicants are proficient in managing their time successfully
- Travelling is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car and hold a full clean driver’s licence
- This role is home-based and will require the successful applicant to cover the South East of Ireland, in addition to attending our Cork office for meetings
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English Language
To apply for the role of Client Care & Nurse Assessor Manager Carlow, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-2007-451675 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every applicant.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*