MyHomecare.ie are currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Assessor for the Dublin / Mid-Leinster area.
This position is a permanent role, with the successful candidate required to work 4 days per week, 9am to 5pm each day. The suitable candidate must be available to travel to our Dublin office for meetings and as the business requires. Travel throughout the Dublin / Mid Leinster is part of this position and applicants must hold a full clean drivers’ license.
The Clinical Nurse Assessor is essentially the person accountable for planning and implementing initial nursing homecare assessments and care plans with prospect service users requiring a nursing service. They report to the Lead Clinical Nurse Manager and disseminate information to a team to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that the client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Attending meetings with the HSE and other stakeholders where required.
- Working with a team to ensure service is satisfactory.
- Planning and implementing initiatives and business with prospect service users requiring a managed solution service.
- Carrying out orientation for and supervision of new staff where requested.
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards.
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision.
- Visiting clients during the period of their service provision reviewing updates, delivery of service and feedback on service
- Carrying out checks, completing client and staff feedback forms.
- Monitoring client satisfaction.
- Working as part of a regional team and travelling throughout the Dublin / Mid-Leinster region is a large part of the role.
- Proof of current and in-date ABA registration.
- Proof of in date certs in mandatory courses such as Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
- All candidates must have a strong understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number JO-2102-461955 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*