Servisource Healthcare are seeking a applications from enthusiastic and motivated Nurse Managers who wish to grow and develop their caring and leadership careers. The Clinical Nurse Manager 2, Alzheimer Care Centre, plays a pivotal role in the delivery of effective, person centred and integrated care for individuals living with a Dementia. The main responsibilities of the role include: quality assurance, resource management, staffing and staff development, clinical practice development, facilitating communication and professional / clinical leadership.
Working hours: this is a full-time permanent post working 40 hours over 5 days per week
Requirements for this CNM2 post in Dublin:
• Registration on the General Division of the Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland (NMBI)
• Have at least 3 years post registration nursing experience in care of the elderly
• Have minimum one year’s post registration experience operating at a managerial level.
• Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and organizational skills.
• Have the ability to efficiently and effectively manage human resources.
• Be familiar with the policies, procedures, requirements and standards as they relate to the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) and Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons at Risk of Abuse.
• Have completed, or be willing to complete a recognised management degree course.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications for this CNM2 role in North Dublin, send an updated CV to Nicky: [email protected]