Servisource Recruitment are currently seeking Compliance Administrators for an ongoing project. This role will be working from home and an immediate start.
All equipment will be provided and full training given.
The Compliance Administrator will be required to work in a team environment and be responsible for ensuring that candidates are compliant to the client's screening requirements, to carry out specific checks and ensure that screening is complete in full.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will possess the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our clients.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of healthcare compliance for candidates in line with requirements as set out.
- Ensure all applicants have the relevant certification to support their application.
- Conduct reference checks for candidates and speak to external companies to ensure references fit within compliance standards.
- Conduct competency-based interviews with potential candidates.
- Check and monitor the team shared email inbox.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with candidates/ clients are logged adequately.
- Providing adequate regular updates and reports to management
Requirements of the individual:
- Previous recruitment, compliance and/or administrative experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Capability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
If you feel you can meet the above requirements and start with immediate effect please apply today to [email protected]