Servisource Construction on behalf of our client is seeking a Construction Planner to join a project in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to bring their skills and expertise to this already established team and in return you will receive an attractive package and rewarding long term career.
The role will involve, but not limited to:
- Project programme planning, assisting with tenders and pre-quals
- Collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects.
- Working closely with the Site management teams
- Generate forecasts, variance reports, and other documentation to monitor and manage projects.
- Research and report on economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend change to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
To be considered, you will have:
- Third Level Degree in a construction related field
- Previous experience as a Planner circa 5-7 years
- Experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft project
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com