Servisource, on behalf of our client are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager or Senior Project Manager looking for the next step in their career, to join their Construction management team. Clean room experience would be advantageous.
Working closely with the Construction Director your role will involve:
- Management of a number of construction teams
- Responsibility for the delivery of a number of high profile projects in the pharmaceutical, cleanroom, commerical and fit out sector.
- Programme Delivery
- Implement Health and Safety
- Quality & Client/Design team relationship
To be considered, you must have:
- Tertiary Construction/Engineering qualification
- Previous experience as a Contracts manager or Senior Project Manager
- 10 Years+ management experience on a variety of projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare and commercial works.
- Experience in dealing with the integration of Health & Safety legislation into various types of Construction Projects in conjunction with our internal Health & Safety department.
- Fully conversant in the various type construction contracts in use in Ireland.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please apply now or send your cv to Amy Bradley email@example.com or call 0429368322 for a confidential discussion.