If you are an RGN looking to gain invaluable experience working within a vaccination hub, give me a call today.
The Covid-19 vaccine will be rolled out over 5-7 days (including weekends and long days). We will require people for a minimum of two days a week and maximum of four days a week to work in these designated vaccine hubs.
Once you have received your second Covid-19 vaccine, it is safe for you to work in more than one worksite – so we welcome job share/part time people to join this team of vaccinators (once your current employer is aware of same).
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience
- HSE rates – depending on your experience
- Holiday pay and public holiday pay
- We provide training and Personal Development programs
- We provide free uniform
- All candidates must have current registration with An Bord Altranais (ABA)
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates in BLS and Anaphylaxis
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
- Experience administering vaccines is an advantage
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Donal McLaughlin on +353 214944873 or e-mail with your updated CV to [email protected]