Design Engineer | West of Ireland
- Leading Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for a Design Engineer in our clients Division located in Sligo. This position comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of new medical products.
- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Selection of raw materials, components and suppliers.
- Fabrication of prototypes, and test products.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
Minimum requirements related to the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar related
discipline is essential.
- 5 years plus experience in similar role is essential. Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage though is not essential.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Knowledge of a high-end CAD System, Ideally Solidworks.
- Hands on approach to designing and fabrication
- Ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices
For more information about this position or other opportunities, contact Tara Ryan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors