A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Digital Sales & Marketing Course Tutor
Fixed Term contract, 6 months, 36 hours
The Tutor shall be responsible for the training and development of all learners on their programmes in accordance with the agreed Training Programme Specification (TPS), together with the day to day management and maintenance of all aspects of the programme
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Degree level education, where the degree course includes a significant element of marketing, digital and social media for business
- A relevant pedagogical/ training qualification - Train the Trainer QQI Level 6 as a minimum
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a marketing and digital media environment. This should include
- Management of social media strategy and planning, development of social media platforms, creation of digital content, running and monitoring Facebook ads, running and monitoring Google ads, SEO, using a content management system, evaluation of social media performance and management reporting relating to online activities.
- Training in Assessment Practice or Assessment and Quality Assurance
- The successful candidate will have experience in developing schemes of work, lesson planning, developing teaching and learning materials, delivering lessons, classroom management, assessment for learning as well as assessment of learning
- Experience in the identification of the provision of employment and further education opportunities for course participants in their areas of interest
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide systematic training in according to specified curricula, with responsibility for the instruction & development of a number of modules for City & Guilds certification in Digital Sales & Marketing.
- Facilitate participants in developing the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to secure progression outcomes.
- Meet key performance indicators of the contract in relation to learner placement and progression and achievement of certification targets
- As part of a team liaise with relevant stakeholders including DETB personnel & employers
- Assist Learners in reviewing previous experiences and exploring future goals, using a range of occupational interest, educational and problem solving techniques
- Support and assist Learners to source work experience placements and instill by example and direct training proper work attitudes and work behaviours.
- Provide Learners with adequate and constructive feedback about their progress
- Perform the role of Course Tutor under the guidance of the management of National Learning Network and cooperate fully with the centre staff and multi-disciplinary teams and relevant stakeholders such as DETB as required.
- This role requires the job holder to:
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team orientated
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Interest in continuous improvement
- Community knowledge
- Energy & Enthusiasm
- A full clean driver’s license and means of transport
- Visit Host Companies for Work Experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: 21.09.20
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer