Director of Nursing job in a Nursing home in Waterford
Our client is a well-established nursing home group with multiple locations nationwide; they are looking for a Director of Nursing to join their nursing home in Waterford. This home provides residential, nursing care, dementia, specialist dementia nursing, or respite care. Your role as a DON will be the day-to-day operations of the home and lead the team in providing the highest standard of nursing care. Hours are full-time & Salary is DOE.
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about this job & other nurse jobs.
Job title: Director of Nursing – Nursing Home Location: Waterford Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
- Career progression opportunities available in multiple locations nationwide, should you want to travel to another location
- If you are looking for long-term employment with a well-established employer, then this employer offers full time, permanent positions
- Full on site training provided to ensure a smooth transition into your new role
- This is a well established employer that offers permanent long term positions for your security of employment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registration with the NMBI
- 3+ years experience in the management of healthcare staff in a nursing home setting
- Management qualification
- Post graduate in management preferable
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.