We work around your availability, offering a perfect work/life balance for you and your family
HSE rates of pay.
The Domestic Cleaning Attendant will support the provision of a high quality, clean and person centered service including:
Attending to general cleaning and domestic duties as assigned. Duties assigned will vary depending on the care setting. Having access to a car and a full clean driving license is an advantage.
What we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay €13.98-€16.81 per hour
· Excellent Holiday entitlements
· Flexibility within your working schedule - you give your own availability
· Online bookings system
· A fully comprehensive induction training programme
· Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
· Refer a friend bonus
· 24-hour on call support
· Dedicated booking coordinator
· Continued personal & Professional development
· Opportunity to gain experience
The Domestic Cleaning attendant will demonstrate:
· Knowledge of the service.
· Knowledge of Health & Safety as it relates to the role.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
· Planning & organisational skills.
· 2 written references
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Have an empathetic and caring nature
· Full vaccination record
· Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required
· Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
· Be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Shannon Carroll,
on [email protected]
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence Please note due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements.