Why not become part of a team of healthcare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home making a real difference in the life's of others in the community!
Myhomecare is currently recruiting Domestic Support Workers for Cleaning duties in one’s own home as part of the maternity services. The Ideal Candidate for this position would have to have previous cleaning experience and must be a caring and reliable individual who is capable of working on their own initiative.
Myhomecare Job Benefits:
Homecare Benefits include
- Flexible working hours
- Highly competitive rates.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 support from our homecare managers and friendly office team.
- Full induction training.
- Opportunities for continuous training & development.
- Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme.
- Free company uniform and full PPE.
- Subsidised Healthcare Support training.
- Previous Domestic/Cleaning experience
- Infection Control and Manual Handling is a requirement – training can be provided
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Must have a Full driver’s license with access to own transport
Myhomecare Job Responsibilities:
- Household Duties such as: Ironing, Cleaning, Laundry and General Domestic Duties
- Meal Prep
- Liaising with the family in relation to any additional duties needed.
To apply for Domestic Support Workers in Ireland, please send an updated CV to [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information