A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
The Rehab Group is a charity that provides services for over 20,000 adults and children, and champions the value of diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities or disadvantage in their communities throughout Ireland and the UK.
Parkwest Dublin 12
Permanent Contract, 39 Hours
To lead and manage all aspects of e-learning to service users and staff in order to support the Rehab Group strategy.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Degree in education, instructional design or relevant business discliplne.
- 3 years’ experience in project managing all aspects of content creation including instructional design, writing, editing, testing, deployment and evaluation of effective, quality assured learning resources in different formats (e.g. print, audio, video and SCORM) for users of different levels of ability.
- Experience of working with people with disability and or additional support needs
- Experience in managing a large and complex e-learning system with high volume of users.
- Experience using industry standard content management and development software.
- Experience in financial management and budget control.
- Experience in people and team management.
- Detailed technical knowledge of a virtual learning environment architecture and configuration (similar to eNLN).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead staff and subject matter experts across all divisions to develop e-learning course content and resources for students at QQ1 Levels 1-6 in order to facilitate both blended learning and 100% online delivery. To include analysing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating online learning and support solutions for students using different digital media appropriate to their needs; and working with subject matter experts on instructional, graphic and assessment design across multiple learning project workflows simultaneously, within stipulated standards, resources and deadlines.
- Project manage and support the ongoing development and updating of quality assured content, for staff, in order to support the Group-wide learning and development strategy. To include working closely with the People, Culture & Transformation team to analyse, design, develop, debug, implement and evaluate online learning and support solutions for staff.
- Develop templates, organise, manage and repurpose course content files (audio, video, SCORM), schedule periodic course reviews, and track documentation and version control in order to manage content curation and the effective organisation of digital and digitised information.
- Plan the design, configuration, testing and on-going development of the e-learning system and its functionality in order to manage system architecture that defines a set of views that will be the most valuable to the Rehab Group’s community of e-learning stakeholders. To include monitoring developments in related learning technologies and opportunities for on-going innovation and service improvements.
- Detailed knowledge of Rehab Group services and stakeholder needs.
- Knowledge of certification standards and systems (e.g. QQI, TQAS, New Directions).
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Taxsaver travel scheme
- Income Protection
Closing Date: 3rd August 2021
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer