Electrical Commissioning Manager | Sweden | Top Contractor
- International Tier 1 Main Contractor with significant annual turnover (1+ billion)
- Excellent opportunity for career development.
- Prestigious Projects across multiple facets of the industry including Data Centre, pharmaceutical, commercial, residential ranging from £60-£110 million each
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Electrical Commissioning Manager to join a market leading international Main Contractor based in Sweden. The successful Commissioning Manager will have the opportunity to work on exciting, complex and large Data Centre projects ranging in value in excess of €400+ million.
Oradeo Recruitment’s client is one of the Top Contractors who have a significant international presence. They are leading international specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management operating across multiple facets of the industry dealing with many high profile blue chip clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Commissioning Manager:
- Identifying problems and shortcomings with existing systems.
- Making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures
- To prepare and submit technical submittals for the Madrix Switchgear and associated equipment.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Producing or assisting in the production of all test and commissioning documentation.
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults
- To liaise with Vendors & Designer re Switch gear, Busbar and SCADA/EMS
- Liaising with installation/project engineers
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support as well as contributing towards troubleshooting scenarios
- To co-ordinate and verify SAT and FAT activities associated with our supplied equipment.
- To compile documentation from all stages, from purchasing of equipment through to testing, final commissioning, handover and IST.
- As a Commissioning Manager you will ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary plant performance in accordance with project programme requirements.
- Ensuring safe working conditions in addition to training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Commissioning Engineer / Commissioning Manager.
- Experience as a Commissioning Engineer/Manager on hi-tech M&E projects e.g. Data centre, Pharma, Energy, Industry, Healthcare etc.
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical & Electrical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses
- Previous Data Centre experience essential
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
For more information about this Commissioning Manager position or other roles, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +44 845 643 4964 /+353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors