Electrical Quality Manager| Europe
- One of Europe’s Leading Main Contractors with Significant Annual Turnover
- Excellent package & career development prospects
- Prestigious projects including Industrial, Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, commercial etc.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experience Electrical Quality Manager to join an international market leading Main Contractor working on a number of large and prestigious projects (Pharmaceutical, Mission Critical, Industrial, Commercial etc.) within the country with opportunities to work across Europe if you would have an appetite for same.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engaging in areas of assessment of quality assurance, quality control and staff performance
- Analysis of key quality data
- Responsibility of internal and external audits
- Satisfying clients project specific requirements
- Analysis and resolution of all instances of non-conforming materials and practices
- Reviewing and analysis of test data to verify compliance, detect trends, and identify areas of improvement
- Generation and maintenance of project programs
- Liaise with PMs and trades to discuss quality issues.
- Oversee Snagging.
- Liaise with Engineers on technical issues affecting quality
- Ensure that items raised in quality audits are completed and followed up
- Document all Quality Control Audits
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in electrical engineering or similar
- 5-10 years’ experience at Senior Engineer level
- Capable of preparing QA/QC plans, ITPs & Site QA/QC Record/Check Sheets
- Implement standards and monitor/report/audit
For more information about this role or others, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment
on +353 1 687 7188/+353 86 385 1651 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry.