Servisource on behalf of our clients are currently seeking an experienced Energy Assessor to carry out energy duties.
The candidate must have
- Hold a Building Surveying qualification or a qualification in a related discipline
- a proven track record of completing Domestic and Non-Domestic BER assessments.
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Good level of English
- Willing to travel
- A valid Safe Pass/ CSCS Card
- Full clean driving licence
- Permitted to work in UK and EU countries
- A valid clean Irish (EU)Driving Licence and be willing to travel daily.
- NFQ Advanced/Higher Certificate in construction studies (or similar) or a recognized equivalent desired but not essential. Equivalence may be defined as a combination of appropriate construction-related qualifications and significant relevant experience.
Responsibilities & Duties
Our Energy Assessors duties include carrying out:
- Air tests
- Thermal images
- Sound tests Etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you wish to apply for this role please feel free to send your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2205-492166