Our client with more than 30 years established in the Social Care and Education sector is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team and support the MD and Finance Director and bring a wealth of experience in business administration.
About The Role
The role requires the ideal candidate to have extensive experience of working at SMT level and a high level of business acumen and commercial awareness. This role is integral in supporting the business which spans multiple existing and future ventures and requires a proactive and dynamic approach. The company is currently experiencing exponential growth and the right candidate will have opportunity to be fully involved in bringing support both from a personal and business perspective.
This role presents the opportunity to apply your business administration skills in a diverse and mult-faceted role which requires flexibility, resilience, and agility.
What you will bring to this role:
- Significant relevant experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to or understanding of a complex and diverse business environment
- SMT level experience
- Outstanding technology competence
- Report writing, analysis and interpretation ability
- Manage and execute expenses, travel and appropriate policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to assess, evaluate and recommend solutions to a variety of business issues
- Confidentiality and Discretion
- Full Driving Licence (some travel involved)
Essential skills for this role:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
The salary for this role is €60K+ per annum, dependent on experience with benefits which include: Company Employee Assistance Programme, discounted private health insurance, Bonus loyalty days, Career advancement opportunities, On-site training and Continuous Professional Development, Employee Incentive schemes
If you have the skills as outlined for this role and want to work within an established organisation, please apply on the link below.