JWR are working with an exciting battery technology company in Galway to recruit an Executive Assistant.
About the Company
Our client is a leading battery technology company who are making an impact on a global scale in industrial electricfication. Located in Claregalway, Galway, this company is going to strength to strength and has massive growth plans for the next number of years. Working in this company will offer experience working with some of the best in business in a high energy, fast paced environment. Opportunities like these don’t come up very often!
About the Role
- Working as key link between the CEO and the wider business.
- Proactively support the CEO - using own initiative when required - with all routine queries and business tasks.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Work alongside all departments to ensure all workflows are managed according to deadlines.
- Demonstrate ownership by tracking and following through to resolution on all queries and issues.
- CEO diary control, including calendar, event and meeting management.
- General office duties as needed, including assistance with ad hoc administration and/or project work.
- Minute taking for CEO in critical meetings.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
- Manage multiple busy inboxes.
- Manage external stakeholders effectively.
- Travel coordination.
Skills and Experience Required;
- 5+ Years Executive Assistant experience reporting into a CEO or similar.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work on various tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional time management, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of driving organizational and cross-functional alignment to produce positive outcomes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
What does the role offer
- You will be working in a diverse inclusive environment where your input will be valued and where ideas are welcomed.
- Attractive salary and benefits including full Private Health Insurance, and Pension Contributions
- Work and grow with some of the best minds in the industry. Be part of something big!