A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Executive Careers Course Tutor
Fixed Term contract, 14 Hours per week
The Tutor shall be responsible for the training and development of all trainees on the Executive Networking and Support/Career Planning Programme together with the day-to-day management and maintenance of all aspects of the programme.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Third level qualification, preferably within the Education/Training or Business sector
- A relevant pedagogical/ training qualification - Train the Trainer QQI Level 6 as a minimum
- A number of years relevant occupational experience of working with Learners in educational, guidance and/or developmental contexts
- Experience in business, management or guidance or HR
- Experience in the identification of the provision of employment and further education opportunities for programme participants in a range of industries
- Experience in using social media to create a career/business profile including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills together with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to develop individual learning plans with learners to support progression plans
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate the vocational needs of each Learner and produce a profile of those needs. Source and support work experience placements and instil by example and direct training, proper work attitudes and work behaviours. Provide learners with adequate and constructive feedback about their progress
- Perform the role of Programme Tutor under the guidance of the management of National Learning Network and co-operate fully with the centre staff and multi-disciplinary teams and relevant stakeholder such as MSLETB as required.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities within the general requirements of the job specification as may be required from time to time.
- Provide systematic training according to specified curricula, with responsibility for the instruction of a number of modules.
- Facilitate participants in developing the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to secure progression outcomes
- Meet key performance indicators in relation to learner placement and progression and achievement of any certification targets
- This role requires the job holder to:
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team orientated
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: 20.09.20
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer