Servisource Recruitment, on behalf of our client is seeking a Facade Design Draughtsperson in Dublin.
Located in North Dublin you will be part of a long standing team of staff with a wealth of experience and expertise.
Your role will include the following:
- Review Architect’s drawings and propose design solutions.
- Assist estimating in providing design solutions at enquiry stage.
- Represent company at meetings.
- Ensure good economical design, encouraging standardisation of details, to achieve best use of available resources.
- Implement drawing procedures including A/B/C approval status.
- Prepare approval drawings and achieve approved status.
- Prepare Design Safety Risk Assessments.
- Review programme with Contracts Manager and agree design / procurement programme.
- Liaise with consultants.
- Prepare fabrication drawings and cutting lists.
- Prepare material schedules.
- Send out purchase requisitions.
- Prepare installation drawings / instructions.
- Resolve technical difficulties.
- Visit site as required, assisting with contract / site management.
- Keep abreast of product and system developments.
- Co-operate with preparation of valuations.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Facade design draughtsperson
- Ideally you will previous experience with Curtain Walling, Brise Soleil, Window, Door and Rooflight Systems.
- Relevant construction qualification
Benefits of working with this company:
- Excellent working conditions
- Above average salaries
- Future prospects
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com