Servisource on behalf of our clients are currently seeking an Administrator in Dublin 2.
Contract Term: Specific Purpose Contract/Maternity Cover -9months approx.
Grade/Salary: Administrative Officer 2- €53k-€62.3k
The successful candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively and make a full contribution as a
part of the Financial Services Division team, to relate to members of the academic and administrative
areas and other staff at all levels, to demonstrate sensitivity to academic issues and to influence people
outside the spheres of normal Financial Services Division and College activity.
Candidate must be a fully qualified accountant and be a member of a recognised Irish Accounting body.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Applicants will have at least 2 years’ post-qualification experience, preferably in a similar role,
in a medium to large organisation.
• Experience in Oracle or other computerised accounting environment is essential.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with previous financial accounting experience.
• Well-developed organisational skills with a proven ability to manage various tasks in a busy
environment and prioritise accordingly, deadline oriented with good attention to detail.
• Confident problem solver, resourceful with the ability to troubleshoot basic issues (including IT)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential; the successful candidate will be
comfortable explaining complex situations in simple terms, dealing with queries from both
internal and external stakeholders in an accessible and professional manner. A customer service
approach is essential.
• Strong computer skills with use of IT as a driver of efficiency; high level of competency in MS
Office applications, including Microsoft Excel as a support tool for reporting and analysis, are
• Ability to learn new tasks, and adapt to a changing environment, including a blended working
environment, working both on-site and remotely.
• Keeps stakeholders, customers (both internal and external) informed on progress
• Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in a professional and friendly manner
• Manages own time and effort to achieve agreed objectives to a high standard, with accuracy
and on time
• Takes the initiative to suggest ideas for improvement
• Assesses and reviews work and identifies continuous improvement with a focus on quality
• Works effectively in a climate of changing priorities in a flexible manner and supports team to
do the same
• Builds networks and partnerships across the University
• Demonstrates a positive and constructive approach when faced with challenging situations
• Adopts a can-do attitude, anticipating and solving problems quickly and efficiently
• Collates information from diverse sources, analysing the situation in a thorough manner
• Confidently makes timely decisions within authority level based on expertise, information, and
• Monitors progress against plan adapting as necessary and ensures others are aware of changes
and the reasons for them
• Works collaboratively across function to ensure seamless delivery of goals
If you wish to apply for this role please feel free to send your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2211-505859