Financial Services Administrator (New Business)
“This maternity cover opportunity would suit an ambitious administrator with some Life Assurance, Pension or Mortgage administration experience, who is seeking to expand their experience in a flexible, progressive and ambitious firm”
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Financial Advisers in administration of Financial Services process
- Creating client files, inputting mortgage Life, Pension and home insurance applications online.
- Following up with clients keeping them informed and following up on outstanding information;
- Proactive pipeline management, liaising with financial institutions, Solicitors, GP’s and following up outstanding requirements
- Issuing business and closing files,
- Compliance cross checking and archiving.
- Liaising with colleagues to assist in sales process when required;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administration position;
- Experience of financial intermediary market an advantage but not a requirement.
- Proficient in MS office packages; specifically, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.