Customer and Shared Services Manager
The First Notification of Loss Agent will be expected to deliver and perform day-to-day tasks pertinent to the team’s activity with a major focus on Quality, Accuracy, SLA’s, Procedures and Process-improvement. They will act as the first point of contact for colleagues, clients and customers, take ownership of the centralised phone lines and put a positive and professional voice on the business. The team member will also be expected to provide effective cover and assistance to the Manager.
- Ensure all claims that are reported to the team are set up accurately with minimum delay and ensuring that all relevant documents are attached to the electronic file
- Ensure as much relevant and factual information is captured at the initial telephone notification
- Receiving, recording, distributing, processing, scanning (where appropriate) claim related documentation
- Liaising with branch office admin and adjusters, where necessary
- Maintenance of Web Elite
- Continuous client and claimant communication
- Maintain and update personal development portfolio
- Assistance where required to Section Head and Line Managers
- Maintenance of personal CPD hours as an accredited individual
- Minimum competency requirements APA or CIP (Essential)
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
- Sound numeric skills
- High level interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Willingness to operate flexible hours from time to time
- Capacity to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in the Insurance Industry desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to maintain focus, control and positivity under pressure
- Have a full working knowledge of CPC & Central Bank of Ireland Regulatory Requirements.
- Focus on skills development. Take action to improve own and others’ job skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be self-motivated and capable of working to critical deadlines.