JWR Employment Specialists are working with a Mechanical and Engineering Company who are specialists in bespoke fabrication to recruit a Foreman/Site manager. This role will be working on a number of large Mechanical projects across Dublin and Kildare.
The role is ideally suited to a trade or degree qualified foreman or site manager with relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review drawings, specifications and ensure site instructions are adhered to.
- Responsible for the planning of all resources labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the projects.
- Tracking Variations
- Directly liaising with clients and their representatives including attending regular meetings.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of quality workmanship, quality and “best practice” measures on each of our contracts.
- Keeping tight controls ensuring quality.
- Constantly reinforce the health & safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
- Report into the Managing Director/Engineers to ensure the site programmes meets the budget and timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Supervisory & Management skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar supervisory role required.
- Relevant trade background or Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- Experience on Commercial projects necessary.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.