MyHomecare is currently recruiting Nurses in the Roscommon Area, working one on one with an Adult with complex needs in their own home. The ideal candidate would be a passionate and caring individual. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with adults in the community and would also be capable of working on their own.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and highly competitive pay
- All mandatory courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- Referral scheme of another Nurse could earn you €150 if the Nurse referred to us completes only 120 hours of work.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
- Mandotary Training included for all registered nurses.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children and Adults and understanding of HIQA standards.
- IDD Experience and Tracheostomy care would be desirable.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- In date certificates including People, Moving and Handling and CPR but training can be subsidised if not in date.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
- Driving License not essential but an advantage.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Delivery quality service and homecare meeting each clients individual needs.
- Monitoring, Understanding and identifying areas that may put the health of the individual at risk.
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
- Seizure management
- Liaise with Family and multidisplinary team to ensure patient outcomes always achieved.
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Roscommon will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact the homecare recruitment team on 1800 400 900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-1911-441508 . Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.