Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting for a General Nurse for a job in West Cork. This Nursing job will be based in Clonakilty. The successful Nurse will be carrying out general nursing duties as part of their job. These duties include, but are not limited to, basic care, medication administration, cleaning and dressing wounds and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide patient centred care.
Clonakilty Nurse (RGN) Job Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days!
- We supply you with a free uniform and offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource
- Newly activated nurses can avail of an incentive in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration
- Servisource also provide mandatory training such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us)
- Opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the community
- Opportunity to earn a second income
Clonakilty Nurse (RGN) Job Requirements
To be successful in your application for the above Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- an in-date ABA Pin
- in-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, CPR and MAPA.
- a minimum of 250 hours working as a Nurse in a Healthcare facility
- willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting
- the ability to provide your full Vaccination history. You will be vaccinated against Hep B, MMR and TB
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
You will also have a strong understanding of current HIQA standards and you will work to follow them. You are a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats your patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent English.
*** All Nursing applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence***
Clonakilty Nurse (RGN) Jobs Contact:
To apply for the above job please email your CV to Orla Philpott at firstname.lastname@example.org