On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) jobs in County Limerick.
Benefits for Registered General Nurses (RGN) Jobs in Limerick:
• We will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year,
• All mandatory certification needing renewal every two years are subsidised (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI.)
• A free Servisource Healthcare nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and you can claim another free uniform for every year that you work with Servisource Healthcare!
• We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Candidate Requirements for Registered General Nursing (RGN) Jobs in Limerick;
• Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
• Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
• Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
• In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
• Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
• All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
• Fluent English is essential.
• Full clean driving licence.
***All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in Limerick will be treated with the strictest of confidence***
To apply for the above job please e-mail Orla Philpott with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org