Servisource Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE are recruiting Nurses from outside of Ireland to work in a Haematology/Oncology setting in Waterford.
Requirements for the Haematology/Oncology Nurse position in Waterford:
- Must have your NMBI Pin or Decision Letter.
- Candidates must have at least two years experience as a Nurse in a Haematology/Oncology setting.
- Candidates must be working continuously for the last 2 years, any gaps in your recent experience will not be accepted.
- Must be able to travel to Ireland to work within the next 6 months.
- Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 2 years
Please send your updated CV, along with your Decision Letter/NMBI Registration to [email protected], quoting Job Reference number: JO-2109-475532
At this time, only suitable candidates will be contacted