At Servisource Healthcare we supply Temporary Healthcare staff to the HSE, we are now looking to increase our panel of Healthcare Assistants in Tallaght / Dundrum / Rathfarnham.
Hours: Flexible shifts to suit your requirements
What we offer:
Flexibility within your working schedule
HSE increment rates of pay
A fully comprehensive induction training programme
Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
Refer a friend bonus
24-hour support from office and on-call team
Our client facilities are accessible by public transport.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5in Healthcare Support (All 8 modules completed) or equivalent
- Minimum 150 hours work experience in a Healthcare Facility
- 2nd or 3rd Year Nurses are eligible to apply
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- Be able to provide Professional References
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Have an empathetic and caring nature
- Full vaccination record (Hep B is required)
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
- Be willing to undertake Garda Vetting .
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please send an up to date CV to [email protected]
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Please note due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements