Servisource, on behalf of our client are seeking a Health & Safety Officer to join a prestigious main contractor in Dublin.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain health and safety systems providing practical hands on support as required
- Complete Company Safety Statements, Method Statements and revisions
- Complete Safe Operating Procedures for all tasks
- Implement and manage safety management systems
- Liaise with and provide advice to Management.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and complete relevant reports
- Demonstrate Health and Safety leadership, promoting a safe working environment and an interdependent Health and Safety culture.
- Maintain adequate Health and Safety records.
- Be very familiar and up to date on all Health and Safety regulations and legal requirements and develop our systems to assist in maintaining legislative compliance.
To be considered you must have the following:
- A third level Health and Safety or Engineering Degree/Diploma Qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Hand's on approach and willing to adapt to any situation
- Full Drivers licence as travel will required
- Enthusiasm and good work ethic
- Good communication skills
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com