Servisource Healthcare are currently seeking qualified Health Care Assistants (HCA) on behalf of our client in Limerick.
Servisource Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Limerick, we are seeking qualified Healthcare Assistant’s (HCAs) to add to our working panel.
Hours: 12 hour day shifts (2-3 shifts per week)
What Servisource Healthcare offer:
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- Competitive rate of pay
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 written references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
Duties (vary per client):
- Personal Care
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc)
If you would like to work within a rewarding role and make a difference to the lives of others, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Seán McDonnell on [email protected] quoting ‘HCA, Limerick’ as the name of the job you are interested in.