Servisource Healthcare is working on behalf of a number of clients in Waterford, we are seeking qualified Healthcare Assistant’s (HCAs) to add to our working panel.
The Benefits of Working as a HCA in Waterford with Servisource Healthcare;
• Excellent rates of pay!
• Weekly pay and paid holidays
• Subsidised training scheme to ensure all of your mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
- We work around your availability, offering a perfect work/life balance for you and your family
- If you are newly qualified this is your perfect opportunity to gain excellent experience within a healthcare facility.
Ideal Candidate will tick the following boxes:
- Work experience in a healthcare facility for at least 150+ hours
- Have your Full Fetac level 5 in Healthcare support or equivalent
- 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English is necessary)
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Jack O' Driscoll on [email protected] and please quote the JO Number JO-2008-452866.