At Servisource healthcare we supply Temporary & Permanent Healthcare staff to the HSE we are now looking to increase our panel of Healthcare Assistants in the for our HSE client in Ballina District Hospital.
The ideal candidate will be punctual, trustworthy, and dependable ideally with experience in healthcare setting with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal.
Benefits of working as a Healthcare Assistant:
• Premium, HSE rates of pay
• 12 hours shifts (days and nights)
• Flexibility within your working schedule
• Rosters completed in advance
Requirements for applying for a Healthcare Assistant:
• Work experience in a healthcare facility for at least 150 hours
• Full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare support or equivalent
• 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply
• Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
• Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Servisource Contact: Angela Feeney
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Angela Feeney on [email protected] and please quote the JO Number JO-2206-495582 in the subject bar.