At Servisource healthcare we are currently recuiting for qualified, experienced HCA's to add to our diverse working panel
Hours: Monday to Friday working week with shifts from 8am-4pm or 9am-4pm
What we offer:
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- Competitive rate of pay
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 written references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
Duties (vary per client):
- Personal Care
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc)
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Eanna Barry on [email protected] quoting ‘HCA, Cork’ as the name of the job you are interested in.