Healthcare Assistant South Dublin
Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants/Multitask Attendants for one of our clients in South Dublin.Private rates of pay.
Servisource Healthcare is leading recruitment agency providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants/Multitask Attendants available in South Dublin (Rathmines D6).
These Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area would involve general Healthcare Assistant duties as well as some domestic and catering duties ( Multitask Attendant ) . Take your career to the next level and join Servisource Healthcare today!
Benefits of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area :
- Excellent rates of pay as well as paid holidays!
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
- We have full-time and flexi-time options available for our Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendants in South Dublin.
- Weekly Pay
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area :
• You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) course as well as have over 250 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting
• Full Driving Licence is desired.
• In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR.( Servisource can provide these once you are fully compliant)
• You will need to be fully immunised against Hepatitis B.
• You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
• You will have a certificate for An Introduction to Children’s First (free, online course available here: hseland.ie)
• You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
• You have a can-do attitude and are flexible with regards to your availability and job responsibilities.
Responsibilities of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area :
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Cleaning duties
- Personal Care
- Deliver patient centred care at all times
**All Candidates applying for Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.**
Due to the high volume of applications for these Healthcare Assistant Jobs in South Dublin area it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.
To apply for these Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendants jobs in South Dublin area please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and include the job order number : JO-1511-321844