Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) for immediate start within an acute setting in Galway City
This role has both full and part time hours available across days and nights, Monday-Sunday
Our Client facility is located in the centre of Galway City
Excellent rates of pay are available
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring with the ability to work directly with those dealing from mental health illnesses. They will also be able to work as part of a team in addition to working on their own initiative
Benefits to working in a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Job in Galway City with us;
* Flexibility – a variety of shifts available across both days and nights to suit your work life balance.
* We are launching the Free Garda Vetting Campaign from now up until Easter for all nurses and HCA’s in Healthcare
* A range of both public and private facilities.
* We offer: substantially subsidised training on all mandatory certs (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
Responsibilities of working in a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Job in Galway City with us;
* The potential candidate will be working directly with male service users.
* You will be assisting the Patients with feeding, washing, dressing and maintaining their Personal Hygiene.
* You will be responsible for implementing infection prevention and control.
* Assuring comfort and safety of Patients at all times.
Requirements to working in a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Job with us in Galway City:
* QQI Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies or equivalent
* Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (Minimum 250hrs completed)
* Must have Up-to-date and relevant certificates in Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
* Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting is essential.
* Full immunisation and Vaccination history.
* Fluent English is essential.
How to Apply:
For further information and to apply for Healthcare Assistant Job in Galway City please contact James Moreton on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1708-358981 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job in the area of Galway City will be treated with the strictest of confidence.