Healthcare Assistants Jobs Cork
Servisource Healthcare are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants for Jobs in Clonakilty in a care of the elderly facility. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing patient-centred care at all times. The hours will be varied based on the client’s needs. They can be a variety of 6,8 and 12 hour shifts.
The Job Benefits of being a Healthcare Assistant
If you join us as a Healthcare Assistant in Clonakilty, you’ll have the following job benefits to look forward to:
- Servisource Healthcare provides excellent rates of pay as well as paid holiday days!
- Your work-life balance matters to us, so Healthcare Assistants with Servisource Healthcare have full and part-time options available, as well as flexible working days.
- Servisource Healthcare provides its Healthcare Assistants with full training in order to update mandatory certificates such as Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, etc.
- Working as a Healthcare Assistant in Cork with Servisource is a great opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic and caring team that’s making a difference in a person’s life.
The Healthcare Assistant Job Role in Clonakilty:
Clonakilty Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Personal Care with elderly residents / patients on a daily basis
- Working with Care plans to give excellent care to each individual
- Commitment to a person-centered approach
- Liaising with family members regarding the wellbeing of their loved ones
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
- Implementing infection prevention and control measures.
- Following HIQA procedures.
- Ensuring that the personal care and social needs of the clients are met.
Healthcare Assistant Criteria in Clonakilty:
Healthcare Assistants in Clonakilty will need to meet the following requirements in order to be successful in their application:
- You have a relevant FETAC Level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support or equivalent.
- A minimum of 250 hours experience working in residential or acute settings as a Healthcare Assistant.
- You have in-date certificates in Manual Handling and People/Patient Moving, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR, and Infection Control.
- You have an in-date Garda Vetting, and you will also be willing to complete another Garda Vetting form for Servisource.
- Immunity against Hepatitis B.
Servisource Healthcare Contact:
To apply for the above jobs please email your CV to Orla Philpott at firstname.lastname@example.org