Waterford City HCA Job Description:
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants for jobs in Waterford City in a care of the elderly facility. We are a leading recruitment company providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. Take your career to the next level and join Servisource Healthcare today!
Job Benefits of a HCA with Servisource Healthcare:
- Competitive rates of pay as well as paid holidays!
- We have different shifts options available for our Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Waterford City because we care about your work-life balance.
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, Mapa and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
Job Responsibilities of a HCA in Waterford City:
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Assisting Nurses and full multi-disciplinary team.
- Personal Care
- Deliver patient centred care at all times
Job Requirements for these HCA Jobs in Waterford City:
- You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Support course as well as have over 250 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting.
- In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, Mapa and CPR.
- You will be fully immunised against Hep B.
- You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
- You will have a certificate for An Introduction to Children’s First (free, online course available here: hseland.ie)
- You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- A full Driver’s License is highly desirable.
All Candidates applying to join our panel of jobs in Waterford will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.
Servisource Healthcare Contact for Waterford City HCA Job:
To apply for the above job please email a CV to Orla Philpott at firstname.lastname@example.org