Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Westmeath
Servisource Recruitment are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants for our clients in Westmeath. We have a range of facilities that could benefit from your expertise.
**If you enjoy helping others and making people’s life a bit better, this is the role for you!**
Benefits for the Healthcare Assistant role :
- Servisource provides competitive rates of pay as per HSE guidelines
- Our HCAs benefit from training programmes subsidised by Servisource
- We endeavor to work around your availability
Successful candidates for the Healthcare Assistants role must provide the following:
- A FETAC/QQI level 5 in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies – Major Award
- Over 200 hours of work experience completed in the role
- Valid certificates for MAPA/NVCI, CPR, Infection Control, Elder Abuse and People Moving and Handling
- Hepatitis B immunization and vaccination history
- Garda Vetting will be processed by Servisource, but a valid Garda vetting is an advantage
- Good communication skills and a good level of English
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for the role of Healthcare Assistant in Westmeath area please send an updated CV to Cristina Sultan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (01) 947.62.19