Servisource are recruiting qualified Healthcare Assistants in North Cork - locations such as Mallow & Charleville.
*Please note, this job is not suitable for candidates living outside of Ireland.
Hours - Our staff have full flexibility of their hours and shifts by booking them on our online booking system.
- QQI Level 5 with all eight modules completed/Relevant Qualification
- 150 hours of work experience as a HCA
- x2 Written References from Education/Previous Employment
- Proof of Vaccinations - MMR, BCG, Hep B and Varciella
- Personal Care
- Assist with Mobility
- Daily Activities
- Food Preparation and Assist Feeding
- Carrying out Domestic duties - eg. light housework, cleaning etc.
Rates of Pay –
At Servisource, we increase your rate of pay every 48 weeks worked according to HSE payscales.
Increments range from 1 to 9 starting from -
Monday to Saturday; dayshift @ 15.59 p/h, nightshift @ 19.49 p/h.
Sunday; dayshift @ 31.18 p/h, nightshift @ 35.08 p/h.
Why work with Servisource?
- We offer flexible working hours to suit your personal needs.
- We offer a competitive rate of pay.
- We provide full in-house training - Fire Safety, CPR and Manual Handling.
- We have a great Referral Scheme in place.
- We provide 24-hour support from our office and on-call team.
To apply or for further information, please contact -
quoting "JO-2211-505119 - HCA in North Cork" in the subject bar.