Hours: Flexible shifts to suit your requirements
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay €14.42 - €17.89
- Excellent Holiday entitlements
- Flexibility within your working schedule - you give your own availability
- Online bookings system
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour on call support
- Dedicated booking coordinator
- Continued personal & Professional development
- Opportunity to gain experience
The role of the Healthcare Assistant (HCA) is to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and to support nursing staff in the delivery of care to the Resident under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM2/CNM1) and Registered Nurse. The primary role is to provide direct and indirect day to day care to Residents.
The Healthcare Assistant will support the provision of a high quality, clean and person-centred service including:
- Assisting healthcare staff in caring for Residents.
- Attending to housekeeping, catering, laundry, portering or general duties as assigned.
- Duties assigned to the Healthcare Assistant will vary depending on the care setting
A Healthcare Assistant will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the service.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety as it relates to the role.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Planning & organisational skills.
- Resident/Resident focus
- FETAC/QQI Level 5in healthcare
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 written references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Have an empathetic and caring nature
- Full vaccination record
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
- Be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact:
Angela Feeney on [email protected] quoting JO-2109-476404 in the subject bar.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence