Job Title: Hospital Chef
Location: Dublin 7
Salary: €15.58 per hour/ €31.16 double pay Sunday & Bank holidays
Hours: Full-time Hours
Are you a Chef who is looking to move into Healthcare, would you love to work NO night shifts? We are recruiting for a Chef for our Healthcare client in Dublin 7. Rate of pay is €15.58 per hour/ €31.16 double pay Sunday & Bank holidays. The hours are Fulltime.
Many of our TEMPS Chefs go on to be offered permanent positions within the HSE, so this is a great opportunity to start your career in Healthcare today.
Simply click Apply & send us your CV or call us on 01-878-335 for a chat.
- Formal culinary qualification of at least 2 years i.e. City & Guilds 706/1 - 706/2
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a chef
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Be willing to undergo guard vetting
- With only daytime working hours, you’ll have a better work-life balance
- Excellent opportunity to build a career working in the Healthcare Catering Industry
- We ensure that the certifications you need are up-to-date by inviting you in for inhouse and online training
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time. Click the Apply button to view these questions.
Three Q provides the Gold Standard in Temping. Here’s what some of our temps have to say about working with us:
“I like working as Catering Assistant with Three Q because the Team is wonderful and it's good to work with a company that looks after you. I’m very happy working for them.”
“I’ve been working for Three Q for a while and I can honestly say that the team is professional, thoughtful, reliable, friendly, and trustworthy”