Servisource Recruitment is seeking a Healthcare Services Delivery Lead to join our expanding group across the UK. The successful candidate can be based in either Manchester or London Offices.
This candidate is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They will report weekly to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator and Recruitment Administrator.
This role arises from the ambition of the business to expand its range of services into the UK.
The role is primarily a Business Development role and after 6 months the applicant will be responsible for the overall management of a regional team.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Business Development – generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager.
- Account Management - having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events relating to the healthcare industry.
- Liaising with recruitment administrator to ensure candidates are being matched to your client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality and reporting same to Recruitment Team Leader
- Working closely with recruitment to ensure all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met.
- Liaising regularly with the bookings team, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Team Management – Lead and Coach your team. Conduct monthly 121’s with your Booking co-ordinator and recruiter.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication and proficiency in the English Language
- The successful applicant will have 3 years minimum experience in a healthcare role in some commercial capacity, i.e Sales, Business Development, Project Management in the areas of Homecare, Social Care or other healthcare discipline.
- A healthcare qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Applicants must have previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Must have experience in managing a small team and leading by example
- Must have proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- The ability to time manage is a large part of this role; therefore is its essential that applications are proficient in managing their time successfully.
- Travelling throughout the UK area is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car with full clean driver’s licence.
To apply, please send cv to [email protected]