Servisource, part of the Cpl group, are expanding their Training Department and are seeking to recruit Heartsaver AED and BLS Training Instructors to join the existing te
The role requires experienced instructors to deliver Heartsaver AED and/or Basic Life Support (BLS) training courses to our existing client base that includes healthcare facilities, commercial businesses & manufacturing industry.
The role requires an individual who is learner focussed, with excellent communication skills, ensuring that a positive experience is achieved.
- Must be registered with Irish Heart Foundation to deliver Heartsaver AED & BLS training.
- Minimum level 6 qualification on National Framework of Qualifications in First Aid.
- QQI level 6 Train the Trainer or equivalent.
- Up to date training certificates.
- Relevant training qualifications & training experience is essential.
- Current Garda Vetting or willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting.
- Reference checking.
- Excellent contract rates of pay
- Travel & overnight expenses paid
- Course bookings completed in advance
- All course paperwork and documentation supplied
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Fiona Gray on 042 9368352 or e-mail with your updated CV quoting JO-2104-467255 to [email protected]
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.