Home Care Assistant in Leeds.
At Care 24-7 our staff thrive on the opportunity to make a difference by supporting people to live as independently as they are able and help them to stay at home. We all share a common drive to succeed, an enthusiasm for work and a passion for providing an exceptional service to people that we support.
We’re keen to recruit Care Assistants with the right values and behaviours who can help us ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do.
Our values are:
- Dignity and respect
- Commitment to quality care and support
- Learning and reflection
- Working together
- Kind person looking to support people in need
If you share our values, please read on.
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £9.20 - £15.75 per hour
- Paid travel time and mileage allowance between calls
- Free mobile phone with unlimited texts and calls
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free training and paid attendance on courses
We are looking for team members to work in Leeds LS19 7 LS20 Preference will be given to those applicants who hold a full UK driving licence and have transport available for work
The closing date for this role is the 21st of March 2021, to apply please send your CV to [email protected] now!