YOU! YES YOU! Why not become part of a team of homecare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home making a real difference in the life's of others in the community! Never doubt the difference one person can make in the life of another, when you work for Myhomecare you can me that difference
MyHomecare are currently seeking Homecare Assistants for the Castlerea and Surrounding Area
MyHomecare are currently recruiting for Homecare Assistants in the Castlerea area to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home and assisting them with all aspect of daily living. The ideal candidate would have to have previous experience in a Healthcare or Homecare setting along with being trustworthy and dependable.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Mon-Fri Work with 20+ hours avaialble 8-1, 4-8 shift patterns
- €100 sign on bonus upon 100 completed hours.
- Highly competitive rates.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 support from our homecare managers and friendly office team
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual training & development
- A lucrative refer a friend scheme – up to €500 per referral
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme
- Free company uniform and full PPE
- Subsidised Healthcare Support training
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- Updated mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate are desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a healthcare background and passionate, positive individuals who are knowledgeable about professional personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Deliver a high standard of personal care to clients when needed.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Meeting each client's needs in a safe and organised environment.
- Develop and establish positive professional relationships with clients.
To apply for this position, send an updated CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can call 0429368366 for more information.
Never doubt the difference one person can make in the life of another, when you work for Myhomecare you can me that difference
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Castlerea, Roscommon will be treated with the strictest of confidence