URGENTLY REQUIRED! Homecare/healthcare professionals for flexible roles, with great packages detailed below!
MyHomecare are specialists in high quality, personal one to one care. MyHomecare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join their expanding base in Dublin 8. MyHomecare has a proven track record of exceptional support for both clients and carers.
We are dedicated to provide a five star service to ensure we build positive relationships between clients and staff.
My Homecare Benefits include
- Flexible working hours.
- €250 sign on bonus upon 100 completed hours.
- Highly competitive rates.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 support from our homecare managers and friendly office team
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual training & development
- Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme.
- Free company uniform and full PPE.
- Subsidised Healthcare Support training.
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- Proof of residency/work permit/visa
- Updated mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate are desirable but not essential, as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- *Full driving licence required*, and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a healthcare background and passionate, positive individuals who are knowledgeable about professional personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Deliver a high standard of personal care to clients when needed.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Meeting each client's needs in a safe and organised environment.
- Develop and establish positive professional relationships with clients.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to our recruitment team at [email protected] or alternatively you can call 0429368366 for more information. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Never doubt the difference one person can make in the life of another, supporting local people to remain independent at home making a real difference in the life's of others in the community! when you work for Myhomecare you can me that difference
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.