Myhomecare Need Qualified Homecare Assistants Now More Than Ever before for the Ennis Area
Myhomecare are urgently recruiting in Ennis, for reliable and compassionate Homecare Assistants caring for service users with a wide range of needs, in their own home in the Ennis area. The ideal candidate will have completed at minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules at QQI Level 5 and previous experience providing care within the healthcare or homecare setting.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare as Homecare Worker Include:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Paid weekly and Paid holidays
- We provide mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- 1 Day Induction Training
Candidates will need if they want to work with Myhomecare as a Homecare Worker:
- Minimum of Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules.
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience within a healthcare or homecare setting.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence preferred.
Job Responsibilities to work with Myhomecare as a Homecare Worker:
- Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
To apply for Ennis Area please send your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433826
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.